Graphix Supply World has reported the availability of its new Mimaki JFX200-2513 EX. Introducing a new print mode and an extra printhead, the JFX200-2513 EX boasts substantial productivity increases on previous JFX models – 280% faster in new draft mode when printing in four colours plus white, and 100% faster for all other print modes.
This entry-level printer also uses Mimaki’s 2.5D Texture Maker to enable smooth embossed print at the touch of a button. For the first time, this allows print service providers to offer large format digital print with enticing-to-touch dimensional textured effects without lengthy file preparation.
Opening new and valuable application opportunities for customers, the new Mimaki layering technology has been designed for supreme simplicity and ease of use. Eradicating the previous time-consuming and skilled process of creating multiple Photoshop files featuring stacked stepped layers for smooth expression, Mimaki’s genuine RIP software ‘RasterLink6Plus’ completes the process in seconds. It achieves this by adding a greyscale image of the original coloured file in the RIP.
High value-added print
• 2.5D texture maker that enables easy creation of smooth semi-stereoscopic 2.5D data.
• Print speed in white-simultaneous printing has improved 200% compared to the conventional model.
• Higher-grade productivity realised by adding the new print mode.
Stability and safety
• NCU and NRS automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery.
• Links with external interface allow users to meet safety standards that are different by factory.
• Work efficiency improved by adding the vacuum-controlling foot switch.
• Ethernet connection supported.