Delivering even more high quality production possibilities
Expanding on the innovative features of the Mimaki UJF 3042 series, the new larger A2 size UJF-6042 brings you greater versatility and spectacular photo-quality print reproduction onto an almost limitless range of materials, objects and substrates.
Increased ink dot placement accuracy allows for outstanding image quality and the variable drops function creates smooth and beautiful gradation. Three types of UV ink are available to achieve the best print results on a wide range of applications up to 150 mm in thickness, giving the user the utmost in production flexibility. Mimaki’s new UV LED unit is optimized for curing efficiency, leaving no uncured ink. The UJF-6042 delivers environmentally friendly UV printing and curing with all of the advantages of LED technology.
The automatic inkjet primer application system can apply primer on selected areas, saving cost and preserving the character of the substrate where ink is not being applied, while consistent print quality is maintained through the nozzle recovery function.
These features combined with the UJF-6042’s variable data and imprint capabilities (such as photographs, images, texts, bar codes, numberings and QR codes) and special applications, (e.g. 3D lenticular and unique textures on metals) open up a whole new world of possibilities for the end-user in the higher volume production market.
Visit GSW at Fespa Africa from 2-4 July to find out more about the Mimaki UJF-6042.
Contact Graphix Supply World
Head Quarters: +27(0) 21 511 5340 or email@example.com
Johannesburg: +27(0) 11 444 9288
Durban: +27(0) 31 502 6128
Large format hybrid printer driven by Fujifilm technology, designed for creativity.
LED UV has the capability to be a leading inkjet technology in the future. LEDs product very little heat which means they can work with heat sensitive media. They consume far less energy than conventional UV lamps and last up to ten times longer. Above all they are much kinder to the environment.
The Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 is a large format hybrid printer designed to give exceptional print results in the most environmentally friendly way. Fujifilm’s unique, purpose-designed ink, printheads and curing system work in perfect harmony to give smooth, near photographic results at impressive print speeds.
- Excellent coverage with strong, vibrant colours
- Eight colour ink set including CMYK plus light cyan, light magenta, white & clear
- Print colour, white and varnish together in one pass
- Low energy consuming, long life LEDs
- Fujifilm spot colour matching software and RIP included
- Flatbed feed and receive tables
The Acuity Advance Select UV flatbed inkjet printer from Fujifilm delivers all of the market leading image quality, performance and reliability benefits of the Acuity Advance Series. In addition, the Select offers increased flexibility with wider selection of colour options that can provide high productivity and value added versatility.
The Acuity Advance Select has 8 channels offering extended colour, white and clear ink options.
- Double strike white capability
- In line value added clear ink option
- 2 additional high quality production print modes
- Controlled print-bed vacuum strength through additional zoning capability
- New job handling capability throughput
- Improved image quality uniformity through print-bed mapping
Fast and cost effective UV platform for wide- and super wide format graphics.
UV curing inkjet is quickly becoming the technology of choice for the production of super wide graphics. It has enabled industrial inkjet to reach new levels of productivity and versatility as UV inkjet is instant curing and the process is clean, efficient and waste is minimized.
With throughput speeds for over 350m²/hour (5m model), Uvistar printers are fueled by Fujifilm’s own high performance UVijet ins, producing high quality, vibrant images, Uvistar is suitable for the production of a variety of poster displays, point-of-purchase materials, billboards, vehicle graphics and backlight signage up to 5 meters wide, but new Uvijet developments make it possible to further broaden the range of media that you print on, like polyethylene for single skin posters.
The Uvistar series includes a range of models and configurations to suit your production and investment needs.
Key features of the Uvistar Pro 8:
- Uvijet inks for high quality images
- Optional rigid media handling system
- Excellent ink and material performance on heat sensitive substrates like polyethylene
- Very quick start up and simple operator maintenance-reduced down time
- Fast media changeover and setup-enhanced productivity and versatility
- Robust industrial printheads
- Automatic ink switching between 4 and 8 colour