Are you looking for high quality rotary thermo processing equipment suitable for all kind of Polyester (or nylon) textiles? We offer solutions for roll-to-roll or single piece goods specifically designed for dye sublimation transfer printing and fixation for both dispersed dyes and pigments. From the professional start-up to the industrial high-volume manufacturer, Klieverik offers the best technical solutions for woven – non woven – knitted or strech, thin or thick material.
With Klieverik, you always make the right choice for the highest return on your investment. Here is how:
- You will get high value end-products with brillliant colours and sharp edge definition
- High productivity, high processing speed
- First time right, less waste and fewer re-prints
- High availability, limited down time due to quality components
Klieverik heat presses offers you:
- Best sublimation and fixation of dyes by very constant temperature use of thermal oil for superior thermo-dynamic temperature control.
- No colour differences side-to-side, over the production run or between the seasons; heating drum is completely filled with oil and oil is thoroughly mixed.
- No distortion in the print pattern due to a very stable belt (PID) steering. No lateral movement of material due to the longest belt in the industry.
- High speed at required contact time by making use of maximum drum surface and very constant temperature.
- Quick heating up (+/- 1 hour) due to ample heating capacity and low quantity of oil in the drum.
- Minimal maintenance required. Long life-time of machine, its components and belt; long belt and belt guiding system working without mechanical force. No edge or side elongation of the belt.
- Ease of operation. Single button operation for pressure, speed, temperature.
Klieverik stands for high quality industrial digital printing. We have been active in transfer printing for more than 50 years and have thousands of machines in operation worldwide.
High Volume Roll-to-Roll production equipment
Klieverik already delivered transfer printing production equipment at a time that digital printing did not exist yet. First machines were installed 50 years ago; industrial big drum machines processing up to 10 m/min using 40 gr/m2 transfer paper printed on roto-gravure printing lines. Today, you can benefit from this depth experience.
The advantage of our pressure-less system is that the drum is always completely filled at all temperatures, ensuring an even temperature distribution over the full cylinder and duration of the production. An internal displacer limits the oil content enabling quick heating up.
Our high-volume machines can be electrically heated inside the drum orexternally with the use of a gas-operated thermal oil boiler. This option can lower your operation cost significantly and even contribute to an even better temperature consistence of +/- 1 degree Celsius under all circumstances. And in area’s where the availability of the electricity from the network is not always guaranteed, production may contintue with the use of a small generator for the drive system only.
The production lines can be equipped with driven and tension controlled winding and unwinding, edge cutting equipment, accumulators or scray’s for uninterrupted operation. As a standard the calenders are delivered with:
- Quick change-over system for transfer paper
- Heavy duty unwind axes, suitable for diameter 70 and 76 mm cores
- Driven expander roller
- Fabric cooling
- Cooling down timer
- 2 unwind positions for slit edge protection paper