Clothing, logos, stickers, labels, decals, graphics and signage
Print a wide range of profitable applications
New ID Cut Function for continuous and automated cutting operation
The “ID Cut function” automatically scans printed-out register marks with ID, then reads and cuts the cut data. While operators scanned register marks and specified cut data for each cutting job in the past, implementation of the new “ID Cut” function now makes possible the ability to perform unmanned and continuous cutting operations, with operators free to proceed with another operation simultaneously while the machine is performing the cutting operation.
Use ID Cut in combination with JV300Plus
High speed continuous crop mark detection using optical sensor
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 points, nested images in both X axis and Y axis can be cut, aligning each image automatically.
Accurate media feeding ensures precise contour cutting over longer-length prints
“HALF CUT” mechanism, a proprietary technology of Mimaki
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates the uncut portion of the media
- Media can be loaded from the back or front
- Up to 6-roll media can be set at a time (1 set standard)
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and a USB interface are included