Fast and cost effective UV platform for wide- and super wide format graphics.
UV curing inkjet is quickly becoming the technology of choice for the production of super wide graphics. It has enabled industrial inkjet to reach new levels of productivity and versatility as UV inkjet is instant curing and the process is clean, efficient and waste is minimized.
With throughput speeds for over 350m²/hour (5m model), Uvistar printers are fueled by Fujifilm’s own high performance UVijet ins, producing high quality, vibrant images, Uvistar is suitable for the production of a variety of poster displays, point-of-purchase materials, billboards, vehicle graphics and backlight signage up to 5 meters wide, but new Uvijet developments make it possible to further broaden the range of media that you print on, like polyethylene for single skin posters.
The Uvistar series includes a range of models and configurations to suit your production and investment needs.
Key features of the Uvistar Pro 8:
- Uvijet inks for high quality images
- Optional rigid media handling system
- Excellent ink and material performance on heat sensitive substrates like polyethylene
- Very quick start up and simple operator maintenance-reduced down time
- Fast media changeover and setup-enhanced productivity and versatility
- Robust industrial printheads
- Automatic ink switching between 4 and 8 colour