High Volume Production Sublimation Printer
The Mimaki TS500-1800 prints with an unrivalled speed of 150 m2/h on sublimation paper. Targeted at the textile market, the machine is especially suitable for production of sportswear and soft signage, both of which are seeing growth in run lengths appropriate for digital printing.
• Unrivalled printing speed of up to 150 sqm/h on transfer paper
• Mist removal filter enhances print stability
• Stable media feeding and take-up
• Mimaki Degassing Module to prevent nozzle blockage
• Large roll media loading
• Brilliant, fast-drying dye sublimation ink
PRINT A WIDE RANGE OF PROFITABLE APPLICATIONS
Flags, Banners and all types of Signage, PoS Materials, Sportswear, T-shirts and Apparel, Furnishing Fabrics and more.
Experience the TS500-1800
• Class-leading print speed of 150 m2/h (in high-speed mode)
• Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) reducing imperfections in high production mode
• Mist Removal Filter for enhanced print stability
• Media roll handling up to 400 mm diameter and maximum weight of 60 kg
• New fast drying dye sublimation ink (Sb300)
• Mimaki Degassing Module (MDM-20) enabling use of bottled inks
• Auto Media Feeder for continuous printing
Specifications of TS500-1800
|Print head||On-demand Piezo head (six printheads with three staggered conformation)|
|Maximum width||1,890 mm|
|Print resolution||300 / 450 / 600 / 1200 dpi|
|Print speed||150 sqm/h (4 colours, 300 x 600 dpi, 2 pass, bi-directional)|
|Ink||Sublimation ink: Sb300 (Bk, Bl, M, Y, Lbl, Lm)|
|Media||Max. width : 1,910 mm
Weight : up to 60 kg
Roll diameter : f300mm or under (when AMF is used)
|Power supply||Single-phase AC200~240V 20A or under|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3830 × 1440 × 1700 mm|
Features of TS500-1800
Achieves print speed of 150m²/h on sublimation paper while in high-speed mode.
The newly developed print heads (Six print heads with three staggered) achieve maximum speed.
Mimaki Degassing Module: MDM-20
Mimaki degassing module “MDM-20” eliminates the gases or bubbles inside the ink. This means nozzle blockage is lessened and the accuracy of ink dot placement is improved. In addition, this module enables the printer to use un-degassed bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, thereby reducing ink costs.
Setting Roll-up media up to 60kg
Roll-up media of up to 60kg and 300mm in diameter can be used. There is no need to frequently change the media, meaning large orders can be handled smoothly and without interruption due to continuous printing.
Mist removal filter
The mist removal filter prevents troubles caused by ink mists and enhances the stability of print operations by suctioning the mist inside the printer and discharging it.
New sublimation ink “Sb300”
The sublimation ink “Sb300” will be simultaneously released with “TS500-1800”. The “Sb300” ink offers a more affordable price than conventional ink. Furthermore, this ink produces brilliant colour and dries fast.
Auto Media Feeder (AMF)
Mimaki’s unique “AMF”-system provides stable media feeding and take-up. Because of this, there is no need to constantly monitor the printer.