Affordable Grand Format Solvent Printer
Responding to the needs of our customers in an ever-changing market place, Mimaki have developed the new SWJ-320 series particularly for the signage industry in emerging and more cost-conscious markets. These exciting machines, specifically available to non-European Union countries, offer established world-class Mimaki speed, quality and reliability in a grand format at a more affordable price.
• Two models: SWJ-320S2 (standard) and SWJ-320S4 (high speed)
• High speed printing up to 83 sqm/h (S4 model) and 51.9 sqm/h (S2 model)
• Reliable nozzle maintenance functions
• Super wide format printing (up to 3.2m) at a more competitive price
• High quality printing with a max. resolution of 1080 x 1200 dpi
• New affordable solvent inks
Specifications of SWJ-320
|Print head||SWJ-320S2 : On-demand piezo head (2 print heads, in-line configuration)
SWJ-320S4 : On-demand piezo head (4 print heads, 2 staggered)
|Maximum print width||Up to 3,200 mm|
|Printing resolutions||600 / 900 / 1,200 x 360 / 540 / 720 / 1,080 dpi|
|Ink type||CS100 solvent ink (CMYK)|
|Ink capacity||2L bottle / each colour|
|Media Size||Up to 3,250 mm|
|Roll weight||Feeding: up to 100 kg / Take-up: up to 40 kg|
|Drying device||Three way intelligent heater (pre/print/after), drying fan unit|
|Power consumption||Main unit : AC200~240V, less than 5A
Main heater : AC200~240V, less than 10A
Drying fan : AC200~240V, less than 14A
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||4,560 x 1,200 x 1,405 mm|
|Weight||Less than 600 kg|
Features of SWJ-320
Two Models: SWJ-320S2 and SWJ-320S4
The standard model, SWJ-320S2, features two in-line print heads, while the high speed model SWJ-320S4 has a staggered array of four print heads.
*The Mimaki SWJ-320S2 and SWJ-320S4 are currently available to non-European Union countries.
High Resolution and Quality Print
Three different dot sizes (7 pl minimum) and the maximum resolution (1,080 x 1,200 dpi) ensures beautiful print results without a grainy appearance.
Proven Nozzle Maintenance Capability
- Pressure purging. Pressure is applied to the ink when jetted from the print head.
- Automatic suction. When the print head is on a cap, the remaining ink on the head nozzle surface is suctioned.
- Automatic wiping. Nozzle surface is automatically wiped.
- Nozzle recovery function. The nozzle recovery function temporarily recovers the print operation without long pause, even if the nozzles are clogged. It enables the printer to keep on printing with excellent quality until the service personnel arrives.
*Nozzle recovery function is a temporary failure averting function and its recoverability is limited. This function does not apply on Super Draft Mode.
New Affordable CS100 Solvent Ink
Affordable, exceptionally stable, and has low propensity to clog nozzles, the CS100 inks bring the same high Mimaki standards of colour accuracy, image durability and weather ability found in conventional Mimaki solvent inks. Available in 2 litre bottles.
Easy-to-use Standard Software
- Easy to follow icons enable intuitive and user-friendly operation
- Related settings feature in one window to simplify RIP operations, with ‘Register as Favourite’ option available for regularly used layouts
- Printing progress can be monitored on the main screen
PRINT A WIDE RANGE OF PROFITABLE APPLICATIONS
Indoor and outdoor signage, exhibition and display graphics, floor and window graphics, retail PoS and much more.
PVC film, banner material, backlit, (blueback) paper and most media currently used in solvent machines.
Experience the SWJ-320