Mimaki Dealer Chemtech showcased the leading range of products at the open house event in Mauritius 12 -13 April 2017.
On show Chemtech had:
– The Mimaki CJV150-160: an integrated printer/cutter that provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Silver, Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package for sign makers, display graphics professionals and print shops.
It features versatile print and cut functions:
• The continuous register mark detection function enables the continuous cutting of a whole roll of media while simultaneously taking up unrolled media.
• The over-cut and corner-cut functions ensure clearly cut edges with no residues.
• The segment correction function facilitates precision cutting over longer-length prints.
• The cut-and-print function averts printing problems by cutting the media prior to printing.
The Mimaki CG-SRIII series range of cutting plotters features a 60 cm wide desktop model up to a 137 cm wide professional production unit. All with the capability to cut to a wider range of substrates and applications at higher speeds that ever before. By delivering a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need, the highest possible return on your investment is assured.
• Wider Roll cutting format for professional use
• Stunning Value & Highly competitive performance
• 3 different cutting widths available (606/1070/1370 mm)
• Up to 70 cm/s cutting speed
• Fast & accurate contour cutting
• Best in class cutting pressure of up to 500g
• Half Cut function holds image in place after cutting for perfect stickers and decal
The event was a huge success,, there was a large turnout of new and exciting clients.
Upgrading to the new technology that is cost effective with the speed for faster turnaround times.
Chemtech sold ALL machines on demo and placed further orders with Graphix Supply World.