Ink Street Graphics recently installed the Mimaki CJV150-130, purchased from Graphix Supply World.
Dario De Nuzzo, Ink Street Graphics, said, ‘Certain features, such as the double cut and take up reel were included, and not optional extras, which appealed to us. Our previous Mimaki machine was excellent and never gave any issues, so when the time came to buy a new one, I did not even look at other brands. The new press is an excellent all rounder. It prints much faster than the previous one, so we can get through more work each week. Furthermore, the improved print and cut registration mark detection works great as we supply labels, which need to to be printed and cut, laminated and then put back into the machine for a final cut. So far, we have not had any real issue with mismatched cuts.’
The Mimaki CJV150-130/160 series are affordable high-performance, integrated printers/cutters. They provide high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new silver, Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package for sign makers, display graphics professionals and print shops.
The series delivers:
• Fast printing speeds up to 56.2sqm per hour.
• High quality print resolution of up to 1440dpi.
• Four different printing widths: 80cm, 109cm, 136cm and 161cm.
• Choice of multiple solvent ink sets, including: ten-colour options (SS21) featuring; Silver, Orange, Light Black and White inks.
• Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations.
• UISS and optional MBIS III on board two litre bulk ink system.
• Three-way intelligent heater.
Ink Street Graphics have been dealing with Graphix Supply World for a couple of years, and De Nuzzo is happy with the service provided. ‘With Graphix Supply World having a technician and sales rep based in the Vaal area, we now also get some media from them as the sales rep can usually deliver directly to us the next day rather than us having to drive up or wait for couriers. Having a technician nearby also gives us extra peace of mind,’ added De Nuzzo.