GRAPHIX SUPPLY WORLD INTRODUCES THE LATEST MIMAKI PRINTER AT FESPA AFRICA
The Mimaki JV300-130/160 sets a new international standard in quality, speed and flexibility in wide format ecosolvent and sublimation inkjet printing. Graphix Supply World is pleased to announce the exclusive launch of the brand new Mimaki JV300-130/160 at Fespa Africa. Visitors can find the all new JV300 at the Graphix Supply World stand and will have the unique opportunity to experience live demonstrations of this exciting new product. Fespa Africa, the largest expo of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa, takes place from 2-4 July at Gallagher Estate in Johannesburg showcasing the latest print developments in technology, software, consumables and solutions.
The JV300-130/160 is the newest addition to the award-winning JV300 family of eco-solvent inkjet wide format printers and represents yet another step forward in the innovative design for which Mimaki is known and respected. The JV300-130/160 offers customers’ greater speed, quality and flexibility and its compact design and affordable price make it an extremely attractive option. The JV300-130/160 provides a wide range of applications including outdoor signage, posters, interior decorating and vehicle wrapping. These printers produce stunning quality output at 1.3 and 1.6 meters wide, respectively, at up to 105.9 square meters per hour, using brand-new inks and printheads.
These are some of the key enhancements customers can look forward to in the JV300-130/160:
• Brand-new print heads that can easily manage both solvent and water-based inks for a broad range of wide format printing applications.
• Two different ink types that support a wide range of materials and applications. This includes:
- SS21 eco-solvent ink in CMYK, light cyan, light magenta and white. Newly developed inks are also available in orange and light black to extend the color gamut and improve gradation performance. High-density printing and fast drying time enable more throughput and shorter production cycles without blocking or bleeding.
- Sb53 water-based sublimation inks for printing on textiles, producing bright colors and enabling high-density printing. The ideal print material is polyester, which is used for apparel fabric, sports uniforms, swimsuits and soft signage. The sedimentary degree of the Sb53 ink is lower than a conventional sublimation ink, resulting in a much more stable print without uneven colours.
• The latest Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS3) technology which is an innovative approach to discharging ink droplets to minimize, or even eliminate, banding in high production mode to create a beautiful print image
• The ability to lay down a denser layer of solvent white ink, producing excellent opacity and brilliant colors on either transparent or dark/opaque materials.
• Newly developed SS21 orange ink, which can be used as a process color to closely match 92% of the PANTONE™ color chart. Thanks to a wider color gamut with orange ink, food freshness can be better simulated and corporate colors can be faithfully represented.
• New light black inks and superior gray-balance control produce accurate gray scale printing without unexpected color shifts. Smooth, non-grainy skin tones and gray scale gradation are highlights of this new printing capability
Contact Graphix Supply World Head Quarters: +27(0) 21 511 5340 or email@example.com
Johannesburg: +27(0) 11 444 9288
Durban: +27(0) 31 502 6128