Mimaki CG FX Series, the Perfect Cutting Tool for Every Job
Mimaki’s range of cutting plotters includes models from 75 cm wide desktop models up to 160 cm wide professional production models – providing a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need.
Mimaki JV150 series delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple solvent ink sets, including:
8-colour options (SS21) featuring; Orange and Light Black
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
|Acceptable sheet width||9 – 104 cm||9 – 158 cm||9 – 188 cm|
|Effective cutting area (1)||760 mm x 51 m||1300 mm x 51 m||1600 mm x 51 m|
|Max. speed (2)||140 cm/s|
|Max. cutting speed||100 cm/s|
|Adjustable speed range (3)||1 – 10 cm/s : 1 cm step adjustment
10 – 40 cm/s : 5 cm step adjustment
40 – 100 cm/s : 10 cm step adjustment
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (excluding shrinkage / expansion caused by film temperature)|
|Guaranteed range of accuracy (4)||760 mm x 10 m||1300 mm x 10 m||1600 mm x 10 m|
|Max. pressure||400 g|
|Acceptable sheet (5)||Vinyl up to 0.25 mm thickness, fluorescent type vinyl, reflective sheet|
|Applicable tools (6)||Cutter, water-based ball-point pen, oil-based ball-point pen. Also pouncing tool for CG-SRII and CG-FXII series.|
|Power consumption||AC100V-240V, 130VA or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1285 x 700 x 1217 mm||1825 x 700 x 1217 mm||2125 x 700 x 1217 mm|
|Weight||50 kg||60 kg||69 kg|
- Max. sheet feeding length differs depending on the software
- Max. moving speed at 45o direction with pen up.
- The plotter cannot perform cutting (plotting) at the specified maximum speed or maximum acceleration.
- May be limited by sheet width.
- Depending on the specified film and cutting conditions.
- Provided that the blade specific for fluorescent type vinyl or for reflective sheet are used.
- The goods on the market are 8 – 9 mm pen. No guarantee on accuracy.
High-speed continuous crop mark detection
For precise contour cutting of printed images, such as stickers, the optical sensor detects register marks that are printed on the media. By recognizing these marks, the distance to the image is calculated accurately.
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 register marks nested images in both X and Y axis direction can be cut aligning each image automatically. Detecting one register mark is sufficient when using Mimaki’s FineCut software.
Innovative Mimaki Half-Cut Function
Mimaki’s original Half-Cut function produces a series of half and die-cuts leaving a few connection points that keeps the image in place. When the job is done the sticker/image can be taken out easily or the complete sheet or roll can be sent to the customer. Various media without backing sheet can also be Half-Cut.
Over cut function
The over cut function overlaps the start and end points of the media, thus eliminating cut lines that not completely cut.
User-friendly software included
Mimaki FineCut is a powerful and user-friendly plug-in package for either CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator. It provides an impressively slick print and cut workflow and also the cutting of shapes and figures with coloured vinyl.