An extensible base platform to keep you one-step ahead of your future needs
- Six colors plus single-pass, multilayer print capability for premium-margin jobs and more profit opportunity
- UltraDrop Technology offers smaller drop sizes and more precise control with native 7pL print heads and true multidrop addressability in each dot position
- High apparent resolution and high-definition quality with four-level grayscale and two ink density levels
- Outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients and transitions
- Superb text quality with four-point text in both standard and knockout with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes
- Integration ready with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity.
Options to boost performance and your bottom line
- Fiery digital front end: Choice of Fiery® proServer or Fiery XF software only
- Roll-to-roll production with the installation of unwinders and rewinders for increased throughput and application versatility in one footprint
- White ink in a single- or dual-channel configuration to capture more premium-margin applications
- Clear varnish in a single-channel configuration to extend your application offering
- Six colors plus single-pass, multilayer print capability
- Grayscale 7pL UltraDrop™ Technology
- Resolutions of true 600 dpi or true 1000 dpi
- Orion operating system
- Standard multiqueue on-demand functionality
- Optional Fiery® proServer or Fiery XF digital front end (DFE)
- Optional roll-to-roll production
- Optional white ink in single- or dual-channel configurations
- Optional clear varnish in single-channel configuration
- Bidirectional communication capability between the optional Fiery XF DFE and printer
- Integrates seamlessly with EFI™ Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Enhanced Service Program (ESP) warranty for your printer
Genuine EFI Inks
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)
- Handles rigid and sheeted media up to 80 in. (2 m) wide and up to 2 in. (5.08 cm) thick
- Optional roll-to-roll production with the installation of unwinders and rewinders
- Best Quality Mode (1,000 dpi, heavy smoothing): 4 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour or 225 ft²/hr (21 m²/hr)
- POP Quality Mode (600 dpi, light smoothing): 14 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour or 710 ft²/hr (66 m²/hr)
- Up to Speed (600 dpi, no smoothing): 20 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour or 1,050 ft²/hr (98 m²/hr)
- Compressed Air: 95–145 psi maximum at 4 cf/m—dry air only (not included)
- Fully enclosed design for operator safety and environmental considerations
- Temperature: 68° F to 86° F (20° C to 30° C)
- Humidity: 30% to 80% (noncondensing)
- Machine weight: 4550 lbs. (2063.8 kg)
- Height: 65” (165.1 cm)
- Width: 201” (511 cm)
- Depth: 66” (168 cm) without tables
- + 5” (12.7 cm) unwinder
- + 5” (12.7 cm) rewinder
- Electrical: 3-Phase, 60 amps @ 200–230 volt supply
Genuine EFI Inks
- Supplied in 5.0-liter containers
- Expanded gamut CMYK pigments for world-class pantone matching
- EFI pigment dispersions ensure optimized size and concentration for best-in-class ink stability
Enhanced Service Program (ESP)
- EFI’s industry-leading service and support program for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware and Fiery XF software
- Thirteen months of Essential coverage, with 24-business-hour (three-business-day) response
- Eligible for upgrade to:
- Critical: Providing eight-business-hour (one-business-day) response
- ProActive: Providing 16-business-hour (two-business-day) response
Fiery digital front end
Click on the links below to discover some of the applications you can add to your business and how they will drive your profit potential.
Optimize your EFI printer’s performance and capabilities.
Genuine EFI Inks are custom-formulated to ensure you get the highest color quality, durability, performance, reliability consistency and predictable running costs.
Enter into large-format digital printing or capture premium-margin jobs with the industrial-built EFI VUTEk H2000 Pro printer with UltraDrop Technology.
A comprehensive line of response-based ESP agreements for our full line of VUTEk, Matan, Quantum, and QuantumFlex superwide-format printers.
This white paper explores how printers can capitalize on some of the newest wide format print opportunities in today’s evolving industry. An extensive wide format product line can enable sign, graphics, and visual communications companies—including printers—to expand their offerings and penetrate new and emerging market segments.
These frequently asked questions (FAQs) give you the ins and outs of leasing, so you can take full advantage of the many benefits it can offer your business.
Printing Tips and Tricks
Creativity with white inks – Enabling a new range of applications
PRINT A WIDE RANGE OF PROFITABLE APPLICATIONS
Experience the EFI Vutek H2000 Pro